Cheapest retailer for A.P.pins...?

Aug 8, 2011
Essex
Replacing the front pads and discs on my Cupra TDi. Can anyone advise where to buy these for good price? Also, is there any other components these calipers require when replacing these parts?

Lowe

Jan 8, 2012
Newcastle Under Lyme
Circuit Supplies are pretty good and reliable. Pad retaining clips aren't too expensive and are worth having in the garage just in case. You don't always need them, but you never know...

Aug 8, 2011
Essex
Circuit Supplies are pretty good and reliable. Pad retaining clips aren't too expensive and are worth having in the garage just in case. You don't always need them, but you never know...

It's pins I need not clips for these calipers.

Lowe

Jan 8, 2012
Newcastle Under Lyme
It's pins I need not clips for these calipers.

I know - I'm just saying if you're going to get some pins posted out, get the clips as well because it'll save on postage and they quite often become an issue as well. Might as well get a couple of bleed nipples too, they tend to snap once they're a few years old.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
I think I've read that Clio V6 have the same callipers and was cheaper to find parts advertised for them

Aug 8, 2011
Essex
I know - I'm just saying if you're going to get some pins posted out, get the clips as well because it'll save on postage and they quite often become an issue as well. Might as well get a couple of bleed nipples too, they tend to snap once they're a few years old.

Ah right, I'm with you. Thanks for the advice there, I'll get the clips too.

DScape

Dubbed
Apr 9, 2007
Derby
www.yeomansinc.co.uk
I've posted on the other thread, but I'm posting on here too because I can.

Prices of the pins will vary, but are cheap enough so don't worry about getting the best price too much, unless you're going to the dealer! I do recommend Circuit Supplies, they were pretty good and just an e-mail away.

The very first time I wanted pins, I e-mailed AP directly who just sent me some out for free. You can't get cheaper than that :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members