best place for remap midlands

cupra118118

Sep 16, 2015
Hi,

looking to get my lc remapped, I live in nottingham wheres the bestlace to go to bet this done?

Ts

LukeC981

Aug 4, 2014
Billinghay
I know it's a week old but if you're still looking Gareth at Map-Tech in Brigg (Lincolnshire) is fantastic. £175 for a map and he has a rolling road if you fancy getting it on there. His site has a list of all the cars he's done and what power and torque he can get, can't post links yet cos I haven't done 15 posts. Just search for map-tech, it'll be the first one.

cupra118118

Sep 16, 2015
I know it's a week old but if you're still looking Gareth at Map-Tech in Brigg (Lincolnshire) is fantastic. £175 for a map and he has a rolling road if you fancy getting it on there. His site has a list of all the cars he's done and what power and torque he can get, can't post links yet cos I haven't done 15 posts. Just search for map-tech, it'll be the first one.

Will check this also....cheers

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
out of the names mentioned the only one that I've heard of and would recommend is shark in Mansfield.

I've heard of/spoken to MRC regarding MQB tuning.. They have an impressive MK7R as a customer.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise