handbrake light flashing and beeping

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
hi there im suffering with handbrake light flashing and beeping when driving car , can anyone on here break down possible solutions , many thanks

abrooking_7

even if it looks full fill it up abit more mine did it for ages and all i put in was a drop and it cured it. havent had a problem since

smiffymk3

Jan 31, 2011
Aylesbury
does the handbrake light flash and beep 3 times on start up and the abs light is on constant?
if so from experience (coming from 6n polos) you may have a faulty abs control module. get your fault memorys checked

ibiza turbo

Oct 5, 2011
does the handbrake light flash and beep 3 times on start up and the abs light is on constant?
if so from experience (coming from 6n polos) you may have a faulty abs control module. get your fault memorys checked

yes mate it wont beep till i pull off it drives me mad lol

4wdibiza

4wd all the way
Oct 20, 2011
cardiff
big thanks to all you guys giving answers, ive tryed all of the above so im thinking its fluid level sensor knackerd . cheers

mccracd

Sep 3, 2011
Belfast, n.ireland
Hi did you check the sensor? I'm about to start digging around in mine, started beeping and flashing at the weekend and topped up the fluid and checked the pads, loads of beef left on them.

Irritating me so much!

mikey46

did anyone solves this cause mine beeps and then the handbrake ligh keeps flashing. Ive topped up my brake fluid and also checked my pads?

1.8-20v-cupra

if the abs light is on and the handbrake light is flashing, it could be your battery earth, check for corrosion and connectivity. i have my battery in the boot and stupidly didnt fix my subs to the floor. the subs knocked the earth of and they came both came on. hope this helps

mikey46

Cheers, will check that one out. How many earthing points are there?? Mine comes on randomly now, driving along beeps 3/4 times at me.. If I turn off and back on again it's not beeping and flashing but then normally a left hand corner it will do it again?