Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
remind me too much on bostons,i had a set and after 2 weeks I hated them and sold them on lol

Garethm

Oct 8, 2014
I have a set of Zito csl reps in the shed at my rents house to go onto my auld mans e92 BM, staggered 18's and they look immense

I've also looked into plasti dipping the oem 18's and doing all the badges and chrome the same which could look alright... So many options. There was also a blue exeo I noticed at GTINI at the weekend that had which looked like Scirocco grilles, been asking about that but not sure how he done it

Evo4jon

Jan 31, 2015
I measured the length,then contacted the seller on eBay to get one the correct size
Then when they confirmed they had one in that size I got them to paint it with my pair code
£28 delivered

Have you got a link please ? and also how long did you work it out to be ? I may well do the same :) Any pics of Your spoiler ?? (please) [B)]

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
The only pic I have if it atm
I'll measure tomorrow and get you the size as I can't remember off hand

Last edited:

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
I found (or rather passengers did)the lack of charging port in the rear a nuisance
So I sorted that today ...

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
Full service done today
And decided to give it a buff and a couple of coats of wax

Last edited:

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
New wheels bought,had a few marks so I sent them for a refurb
Collected today and really happy with the result
Just need centre caps and new tyres fitted now

Evo4jon

Jan 31, 2015
They look nice... :)I do like those standard Sport wheels. I have them fitted to my Exeo. They need a refurb really as the dealer I bought the car off painted them himself I think !.. They look nice from a distance, but get up close and you realise they are a bit rough.

Where did you get them done ?

jonathan

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
Thanks,in no hurry to get these wheels on might keep the old alloys on for the winter

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
They look nice... :)I do like those standard Sport wheels. I have them fitted to my Exeo. They need a refurb really as the dealer I bought the car off painted them himself I think !.. They look nice from a distance, but get up close and you realise they are a bit rough.

Where did you get them done ?

jonathan

Not sure of your location but I got them done at MJS Wheels in cookstown
Wanted them done properly,not some eejit with a B&Q aerosol lol

Weverall

Aug 6, 2015
What springs did you go for on yours?
Looking at some for mine and trying to work out the best lowering size on springs for an SE Tech?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
Mine was bought of a private seller
Though if you do a recent search there's a few who recently got ones on here
I can't remember of who though

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
New wheel centres and broken sun visor retainer fitted today
.....drives much better now

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
Have now sold the exeo on,never had a fault with the car in two years of ownership,hopefully serves the new buyer well

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.