Calling any helpful Leon cupra r owners :)

stu1986

Aug 19, 2010
redditch
I'm after a helpful cupra r owner who could take a few close up photos of the 3 slots/holes below the front grille so I can figure out what size they are to replicate in vinyl

Thanks

Never2old

Jul 5, 2014
North East
Not a cupra owner but the three holes you on about just follow the lines of your front grill about 25/30 mm down from grill then then the middle one should be in line with the seat badge on grill then the space between should roughly be 25mm

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Grill_zpsqasx6zby.jpg

Here is one i already have of mine if its any help

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
I would have helped but you excluded me with putting "R". Obviously not good enough :(

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Grill_zpsqasx6zby.jpg

Here is one i already have of mine if its any help

Are the three holes meant to be finished black as standard, or is that something you have had done? Mine are finished in yellow, but I know the bumper has been resprayed in the past and maybe they just did the whole lot.

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
Think of the R as Cinderella and the Cupra as one of the ugly sisters.

Lmao. Cinderella with big feet ;)

Yeah the bits bellow the grills are separate holes (if I think I know what you mean). Weight reduction bro

Last edited:

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Are the three holes meant to be finished black as standard, or is that something you have had done? Mine are finished in yellow, but I know the bumper has been resprayed in the past and maybe they just did the whole lot.

Black is the colour they are meant to be stock. The ones you have must have been sprayed when the bumper was done. Like the weight reduction comments lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.