triple r composites rear diffuser

Aug 18, 2015
Edinburgh
Seriously considering the Triple R Composites front splitter and came across pics of a rear diffuser on google and just wondered if anyone knows where to get it from/how much it costs?

They dont seem to list it on their website.

£130 and last time I spoke to them they pulled production due to defects. Should be about sorted now as they said a few months and this was 4 month ago, was going to get one but after scene it in person I don't like them and the way the exhaust sits with it, looked cheap in person, just my opinion, so I went for the option cupra r one with centre exhaust

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
For less than £130, get the standard valance sprayed gloss black instead. It fits properly too.

phil739

Mar 5, 2007
leicester
looking on fb looks like trc are designing a new rear diffuser , which hopefully may not have the fit issues as the last one

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Decided against buying the rear one due to all the problems they have and sprayed the original valance gloss black. If you look on my readers ride thread there are pics so you can see what it looks like and decide for yourself mate.

Toyolish

Jan 31, 2014
Leighton Buzzard
That's my car that the new triple r composite rear diffuser is on, it's a perfect piece of work, fits 100% perfect and is high quality,
I think they said they will be sold at £150ish maybe but it does look good tho and a straight fit no bonding needed

kyler10

Oct 20, 2015
northern ireland
Got mine of triple r composites was happy enough with it. Cost me 120 at the time i think. The splitter they have is bang on nicely done☺

Aug 18, 2015
Edinburgh
That's my car that the new triple r composite rear diffuser is on, it's a perfect piece of work, fits 100% perfect and is high quality,
I think they said they will be sold at £150ish maybe but it does look good tho and a straight fit no bonding needed

So what is the fitting procedure?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.