OK, Where's the sub?

Safari Joe

Apr 16, 2015
Hi guys

Just took delivery of my brand spanking new 280 in Monsoon Grey and I love it!

Just checking to make sure it's got the full spec I asked for. I wanted the Navigation System High setup which should come with a sub built in somewhere but I can't find it. It's not inside the spare wheel and I can't see it anywhere else in the boot. Can anyone tell me where it's located?

Also does anyone have any good settings for the audio on the frequency settings?

Many thanks

Obee72

Jan 7, 2015
MY16 doesn't include SSS as part of Nav High. It's an extra item now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safari Joe

Apr 16, 2015
After a bit of investigation Seat have completely messed up the order. I had a quote in April where the nav system high included the SSS. I accepted the quote but as I didn't need to take delivery until now, they've moved on to MY16 and the items are now separate.

Looks like some dummy that looked at the order didn't look at what date I ordered it and therefore didn't include SSS. I've logged a complaint so will be interesting to see how they can correct it as not sure if it can go back in just to have the SSS fitted or not.

But at the end of the day the car I've received is not what I ordered so I won't be accepting a discount. I simply want what I paid for

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.