Trunk organization?

tarpek

Nov 25, 2014
I'm wondering how do you (non ST owners) keep your trunk/boot organized?

I don't have any net and I put all my little things under floor but can't find any place for first aid.

(Will post some pictures when I come to car)

Last edited:

Richoscos

Richoscos
Apr 7, 2014
Hertfordshire
I'm in the process of making a boot crate for my MK2.

It will consist of a clear, plastic crate with holes drilled down all 4 sides at various levels in order to hook bungee cords in them to keep things like oil and a water spray bottle upright.

I'm going to put sticky backed felt on the bottom in order to make it a bit grippy so it doesn't slide around.

Crude and cheap, but that's what I'm doing.

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
I'm wondering how do you (non ST owners) keep your trunk organized?

I don't have any net and I put all my little things under floor but can't find any place for first aid.

(Will post some pictures when I come to car)

I have a cheap plastic crate from a well known Supermarket chain, pinned down underneath my luggage net. It doesn't rattle around when I throw the car round corners.

TonyFSC

Jun 20, 2015
I have a folding plastic crate in the boot with essential clothing, emergency triangle, multi-tool and some bubble wrap for when I transport model aeroplanes.
I have a rubberised boot liner which stops crate sliding about.
I have bungee cords attached to secure additional loads when required.
With 2 doors I am finding it easier to just sling stuff in the boot rather than on the back seats.

paulolourenco76

Apr 12, 2015
Edinburgh
I got a few of these, one for each side of the boot. Work a treat. [B)] Search amazon for "velcro boot net", first item in list

Last edited:

tarpek

Nov 25, 2014
This is my solution but i don't like it.
a19d6a0b17c554036e5eca269b86aa03.jpg

bf8bc9fb5f73f459590fb0297d631f34.jpg

I will definitely buy velcro boot net. Tnx.

P.S.
Sorry for bad English.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
it's just the usual "english" english language Vs. American english controversy, Tarpek.
Two nations divided by a common language.
I worked for a company that had Americans who'd visit for a week or so and then go back.
One fell over when told by a colleague they were "popping out for a fag". Apparently "fag" didn't mean "cigarette" to him....
This is same american who said he'd bought new red white and blue suspenders for his trip to UK. How we laughed....at him.
oh dear.....

bleedsoff

Sep 30, 2015
Is there a specific placement for the hazard warning triangle, if I were to buy the Seat version. I remember in my VW scirocco there was a clip on the boot kid to put it tidily away.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.