My Leon MK2 TFSI has to go, passat r36 to replace

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Out of Intrest, how did you find your bmw 1 series in comparison to the Passat, similar engine etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hard to compare really, 1 being a hatch etc etc......but I'd choose the V6 if it was an engine choice between the 2.its bigger and got more power!

CRZ13

Oct 13, 2015
Hi Rodie, wanted to say I absolutely love the work you done on your leon!

I am currently in the process of something similar. (black leon mk2, full k1 kit getting sprayed, FL tailgate ect)

Should hopefully be picking up my FL tailgate all sprayed up in the next couple of days ready to fit.

I noticed you mentioned the tailgate connectors being different?
How did you get around that?
thanks m8

Apr 5, 2011
Somerset
Hi thanks for you kind word. I do miss it, I have dectane rear lights, they aren't the same as the facelift ones it's plug and play but the fog is on the wrong side, so when you reverse the fog comes on and the reverse light comes on when you turn on the fog, they facelift boy has a different plug for something but I'm not sure what it was, I'm pretty sure I just cut the old plug from the old tailgate and soldered it in place. Good luck with it all but unfortunately I sold mine a while back, I miss it haha always do miss your old car though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.