Changing the Missus' Ibiza for another Ibiza..

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Time for another change!!

The 1.4 COPA edition has racked up 65k now so its time for a new one!

We are collecting it tomorrow and will post some pics as its quite a rare car!

It is an FR 1.2tsi with all the options ticked, from memory:

Bi - Xenon headlamps
Panoramic roof
Titanium pack
Winter pack - heated washer jets, heated seats
Reverse Camera / mirror
DAB Radio
Auto lights / wipers
Climate control
Front / Rear park sensors
Dark rear windows

Thats what i can remember anyway! The car was owned by SEAT UK as their head office demonstrator and has done just 16 miles!!

Also as a side note our COPA we are trading in had LED rear lamps which I fitted to it, I've removed these and will be looking to sell them if anyone's interested? (3door)

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Very similar to me :D

Mrs' 1.4 Copa is 5 years old in March and covered 33K so far. Just today ordered the new 1.0 TSI DSG FR for March next year. Was after an the 1.2 initially but they were thin on the ground and the 1.0 now replaces it.

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Chris I often get hold of a pair or two of these and know the market well. I wouldn't let them go for less than £200 mate

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Thanks Ian, I thought they'd be worth somewhere up towards the £200 mark, can I ask where you usually find best to sell them?

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Here is a teaser pic of her new car, for some reason the colour doesn't seem to look true to life through a camera!!!

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
probably on an ibiza forum on facebook where there is a lot of traffic. I personally know a few people who are after them but the money is better in my pocket... sorry ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.