re map

yorkturbo

Jul 18, 2015
Hi could some one help I was told my car has got a 225 map on it its had egr deleted
Car pulls ok and wanted to no would a stage 1 be better I'm after acceleration off the mark any advice would be much appreciated
Cars a Leon cupra auq engine x reg

Last edited:

antbarden

Jul 3, 2015
Tunbridge wells, kent
I had mine leon 180bhp remapped at the beginning of the month and mine has got a stage 2 map which is producing 225bhp, I have got a decat with 3" stainless exhaust,DV and a panel air filter

Sloth31

Jul 31, 2015
Staffordshire
best looking into ways of improving traction to get the power down. what's the condition of your tires ?
no real point revving a turbo car past 5500 rpm as the boost pressure will drop off the little Ko3 turbo.
maybe consider some weight reduction. depending on the mileage u do dump the spare wheel and tool kit in the shed and chuck a can of tire foam in the car just incase.
check the general condition of the engine, my boost drops off very quick , so i'm guessing I have a boost leak some where.
then its the usual flow upgrades, get more cold air in, get the hot exhaust gases out quicker

yorkturbo

Jul 18, 2015
Mines a ko3s Tyers are new I'm do York raceway next week but yes boost drops off at 5500 rpm but stays at around 10psi ill see what it does and put up see if its good or under average

samblake92

Oct 4, 2014
plus.google.com
Hi all mine a leon cupra 180 auq 53 plate got a medium fmic with 2.5 stainless steel exhaust straight through from turbo and also have got a k04-001 hybrid turbo currently running a stage 1 map and it pulls like a train in every gear. Have just replaced the standard injectors for bam 225 injectors with a 4 bar fuel pressure regualtor and have byspassed n249 and uprated n75. Going in for stage 2 next month (when i get time off work) and have been told can expect around 280 bhp when its done. Seems a bit higher than i was expecting but o well

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.