Turbo back exhaust

cupraNW

Jul 17, 2015
Wolverhampton
Finally had stage 1 remap done to my Cupra with Revo and its now an absolute beast, completely transformed the car.

Been meaning to get a new exhaust and was looking at the miltek catback but refuse to pay £500 plus fitting for it so I looked at custom and looking at about 250 maybe 300 from what I see others have paid.

Now I have in mind about just going for the turbo back and get a sports cat with it made custom too as the miltek is just over a grand and the power gain from the turbo back is probably around 10bhp if im not mistaken?

I have a friend who owns a parts garage and supplies a powerflow dealership (Mr Tyre in Wolverhampton - rated quite highly by him and others who have had similar work done in the past) and hes going down their with me tomorrow to try and I can hopefully get a good deal on it through him.

Would the parts be a downpipe and sports cat, flex connecting pipe, centre and rear silencer and the tips (2.75" from what I can read up on is usually used)?

I know stage 2 is required for this to stop warning lights coming on, but is there a way round the warning light (to fool them) until I decide to go to stage 2? or is this just the ones that have no cat?

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.