DTUK tuning box

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
I have a DTUK box for 140 1.4tsi if anyone is interested.... Hardly used but very very effective!!

N77

Mar 29, 2015
I have a DTUK box for 140 1.4tsi if anyone is interested.... Hardly used but very very effective!!
If it had been for the 150 1.4 i would of been interested :)

How much are you asking out of interest if it can be used?

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

JMAC

Feb 18, 2015
I put one on my 150FR a while ago. completely different car, more torque and so far, better fuel economy. Best I've had now is 74mpg over a 60 mile trip (20 on stop start A roads, and 40 on the M6). Keeps getting better. I've had it on all of the different (+) settings and finally settled on 1 +1 which I like at the moment. Also, unlike some unlucky people in this thread I've had no judder so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

My car over estimates economy by 2mpg so in reality I was getting 72. Still very good for a car with this amount of power.

How are you getting that MPG figure though, from the computer or tank-to-tank calculation? The computer, with a box fitted, will be nowhere near accurate - the box is spoofing your fueling tables so the car won't have a clue how much fuel is actually being used.

bigd0205

Nov 15, 2015
Forgot to mention it's a tdi 150

how much you looking for this?

just came from a Golf GTD business lease to owning a 150 tdi leon fr and miss the oomph of the 184 engine so really considering one of these boxes.

jpor

May 10, 2015
Cheshire
Morning, I have a dtuk card-t stage 2 and a pipercross filter that I had on a Leon fr 150 company car, changing jobs so it's up for sale, message me if your interested with an offer.

Out of a matter of interest does the pipercross panel filter give any extra power/compliment the dtuk crd-t in anyway? I know a lot of Mazda mx-5 owners have this filter and claim better torque. Also for the 184 TDI what is the code for the filter? Thanks in advance.

matt5964

May 31, 2004
peterborough,cambridgeshire
Its a pp1895

I don't know any before and after but the engine breath's better and picks up reves quicker so I would have thought there was a little bit in there, Andrew at dtuk may know more

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Anyone have one of these on a 1.4 ecoTSI 150?

Feeling I need a bit more grunt!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise