Mk4 Ibiza Cupra , what wheels fit over the AP calipers???

mattyboy82

May 19, 2013
Newport
Hi all I've been googling for some time now and haven't really come up with anything decent

I like the standard 17" Cupra wheels but quite fancy a set of black team dynamics pro race 1.2

I know my wheels are 5x100 ET35 just the calipers are not leaving with me with a lot choice

Ideas or pics be wicked

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcus_550

Feb 7, 2013
Stockton On Tees
looking on google looks like they don't fit, someone fitted pro race 3s with spacers on, iv had audi tt comps on my cupra and they fitted over the brakes with no spacers, got porsche boxster s rims on now on 30mm adaptors up front, u may get 1.2s on with big spacers but they won't go on without any

mattyboy82

May 19, 2013
Newport
Just saw it now mate , but it doesn't say the offset of the wheels or how he got them to fit :( really want them as my Cupra is yellow as well

Marcus_550

Feb 7, 2013
Stockton On Tees
sites iv looked on state that the cupra wheels is et38 and you can clearly see in the video he rolling 25 to 30mm spacers so your dreaming if you think u can get pro race 1.2s on with no spacers

mattyboy82

May 19, 2013
Newport
I've just noticed that Darkside developments cars the mk5 Ibiza is running seat sport calipers with pro race 1.2 with custom made spacers Defo ringing them in the morning see if the spacers they use will my Cupra then get the wheels ordered hopefully

Marcus_550

Feb 7, 2013
Stockton On Tees
can't you just get the wheels in 5x100 and then get some 5x100 spacers with 57mm bore ? surely that would be cheaper, or even get the wheels and use a tape measure and buy the exact size spacers you need

mattyboy82

May 19, 2013
Newport
Ye the wheels are on rim style 5x100 ET38 with premium tyres like Pirelli £808 not too bad actually

I will phone Darkside in the morning see if they know the exact spacer to fit worse case il just buy some front hub centric spacers

mattyboy82

May 19, 2013
Newport
Phoned rim style and they've sold these wheels for the big calipers etc , all I need is 10mm spacers on the front , there do me a deal with gloss black wheels 7j I think , might be 7.5 , ET38, with Michelin pilot , 10mm spacers , longer bolts and delivery £817!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise