My 2012 Exeo ST Sport Tech

minicity

oh dear! Glad it is all sorted, hope you're no worse off on your claim front on your insurance as clearly not your fault.

Defo track down a new plate, it's something I check when buying cars to initally highlight possible accident damage if front and rear don't match!

Oh Dear!

Looks like it had a good repair though! Glad you've got your car back!

I'd be mortified if something happened like that to my Exeo, people just don't care or see the consequences of dangerous driving!

Looks smart in White...

It does look spot on, think I'll take a run down to Listers in Cov tomorrow morning and get the plate situation rectified.

Bits of broken plastic and metal can be replaced and fixed, everyone in both cars was fine which is the main thing and I think the lad who was driving the other car just made a genuine mistake.

Very nice car :)

Are the number plate lights plug and play, did you get any error messages?

D

Not got round to fitting plate lights yet, they aren't plug and play, need an additional adapter from Kufatec (to stop errors) and the polarity of the wiring swapping (to make them light up) and I've not had time.

Lookin good!

Lovely looking car, really like these, tempted to get one myself hard to find a petrol one though.

Cheers! Daily drive has to look good too!!

Toying with dechroming as I liked the look of the B7 A4 Black Editions and fancy an Exeo version.

Plus I need DAB, it's the only thing I'm missing from the Insignia hire car while it was being repaired!!

minicity

Dec 15, 2015
Back! (Didn't realise accounts could end up deactivated!!)

Nothing new to report on it really, besides about 25,000 miles added!

decadent

Apr 1, 2012
Herts
Welcome back hehe. I didn't relise the accounts could be deactivated either!

I like your Exeo, but that might be because it's identical to mine lol. However mine is always to too dirty to take pics (I do clean it honest!)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.