Seat Leon cupra 6.5 inch high def screen

Boj27

Dec 15, 2015
London
Hello,

I am wanting to replace the 5.8 inch screen with nav+ media in the Leon cupra 5f with the 6.5 inch screen model. It should just be a direct fit. Anyone know where I can get one of these and whether it would be just the screen id need to replace? No component protection?

Thanks!

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
This has been mentioned a few times and all I can say is good luck. It's not as simple as replacing the screen, you'll also have to replace all the gubbins in the glovebox too. I doubt it is a straight swap when you consider how everything is connected together, such as the glovebox control unit, screen, MDI, etc.

tarpek

Nov 25, 2014
Hello,

I am wanting to replace the 5.8 inch screen with nav+ media in the Leon cupra 5f with the 6.5 inch screen model. It should just be a direct fit. Anyone know where I can get one of these and whether it would be just the screen id need to replace? No component protection?

Thanks!
Mqb-coding ;)

stu_m

Aug 14, 2014
Hull
www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk
anything is possible it depends how much time effort and money you have got!

mqb coding as metioned above have fitted the full link system to a my14 I believe it is!

check them out on facebook to see what they have done on the past

Deleted member 98136

Boj27 - Have you considered an upgraded after-market replacement headunit, eg one that is compatable with the Leon and has all the features of the original ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.