Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Done the loom and put the dash bar back etc I've used installation tape behind the dash and anything you can see proper loom tape didn't think I would have enough to do it all turns out I have 3 rolls left , I've fully removed the heated seat loom , the air bag loom and control module , hand brake switch and loom , sun visor lights loom , auto wiper loom and auto dim loom , mirror will come out once the cage goes in and I'll use a mirror that bolts to the cage

Tomorrow it's time to tackle the sound deadening

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Always have liked this car, you going to be putting it on track soon? Should around off the edge of the splitter, it's been proven it works better and does look much neater.

And the rear wing mount is it the BYC Civic on adapted to the Golf or is it a straight fit? May have to look into a rear wing for my Ibiza soon so like to know my options lol.

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Always have liked this car, you going to be putting it on track soon? Should around off the edge of the splitter, it's been proven it works better and does look much neater.

And the rear wing mount is it the BYC Civic on adapted to the Golf or is it a straight fit? May have to look into a rear wing for my Ibiza soon so like to know my options lol.

Yeah that's the main plan to track the car and use it as a weekend fun car , the splitters kinda the Mk1 I have some more material the btcc guys use still ply with the top section having the honey comb pattern just need to get the sheet from a mate , I'll round that more than I have this one as it's only been done a bit ,

This is a byc wing mount made for the car if you message him on Facebook he's really good to deal with

dubslife

booost
Jul 30, 2010
Looks as hard as nails mate are you painting the cage? Love the rear bumper idea going to look like a weapon

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
At least if you run over any animals out on the road, that diffuser will do a good job of pre slicing it for you! Great looking car!

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Not to much left now

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid169.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu210%2Fdan_cupra_r%2FMy%2520R32%2FVID_228740605_231223.mp4">

dubslife

booost
Jul 30, 2010
Are the arches completely custom? Would love to do something like that with my Leon regarding the arch kit

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.