Never let the wife drive your car!

Mar 22, 2012
South east
6ec655ab1a86ce0fa6d0704742eca573.jpg

Caught the exhaust on a security bollard and snapped the flexi joint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 22, 2012
South east
Not really needs new flexi welded in and she must have carried on diving cos she managed to bend it. Needs heating up and reshaping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupra_Chris

Aug 1, 2015
West Sussex
true, i'd still be gutted!

I had a learner boy racer in a 'modified' Focus reverse into the side of my car when it was parked. Had £2500 worth of repairs done to it. I feel your pain!

Cupra_Chris

Aug 1, 2015
West Sussex
Very true. I have to park in a public car park where I live so door dings are inevitable. I browsed your readers ride, looks like you've done quite a lot!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
I'd have sleepless nights lol every time I park in public I dread coming back to it damaged.

Cheers mate I've spent a fair bit of time and money getting her to how it is so far. Will be 2+ in April and can't wait.

Cupra_Chris

Aug 1, 2015
West Sussex
I've found a spot that is the safest of them all so that helps me sleep ;) plus it's right outside my window.

I've head nothing but good things about the remaps! I think that's gonna be next on my list. I've started modding mine and it is so addictive!

I'll be sure to follow your post. Sure is a fine looking ride!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
I've found a spot that is the safest of them all so that helps me sleep ;) plus it's right outside my window.

I've head nothing but good things about the remaps! I think that's gonna be next on my list. I've started modding mine and it is so addictive!

I'll be sure to follow your post. Sure is a fine looking ride!

That's not to bad then mate least you can keep an eye on her.

Great cars as standard but once mapped they are completely different, haha yes it's very addictive but great seeing it evolve into your vision.

Also cheers buddy much appreciated I've spent a lot of time effort and money on it but I'm happy how it's coming along :)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum

Great cars as standard but once mapped they are completely different, haha yes it's very addictive but great seeing it evolve into your vision.

Also cheers buddy much appreciated I've spent a lot of time effort and money on it but I'm happy how it's coming along :)

And his wife lets him too.... :whistle: :D

Cupra_Chris

Aug 1, 2015
West Sussex

I can see yours has clearly had no expense spared by the list of mods!
Looking forward to what mine will become too!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Im sure this is how every petrol head lives their life! ;)

Not a biggy but I did manage to persuade t'wife ( or GF as she was then ) that we had to have the Seat Sound system in the Mk3 as it was the only way we could have a spare instead of the foam ..... :D

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members