My 08 Candy White Cupra

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Loving the updates Craig mate, always a pleasure to see this one! :)

Will be even more amazing to see the results of Stage 2+ you're going to make the grinch look like he has a tiny smile! XD

--Lee

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Thank you Lee cheers buddy ;)

Haha yes I'll be like a Cheshire Cat when it's finished then I can see what is next on the list.Have a fair few things I want to do before I can say it's done but it's fun so why not.

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
What other things have you got in mind after you hit Stage 2+ with your White Rose? Fun is an understatement haha! Both following and wanting to mod is more than fun :D

--Lee

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Nice updates Craig, she's coming along well.

I have no idea how anyone manages stage 2? My FR with remap and DPF delete is shocking until you get to 3rd gear. Think I need the map adjusting as it maybe coming in too soon.

Dorny

Feb 23, 2015
Stage 2+ is all great fun in the summer, but in rain and winter times, you have to drive like a granny just to get some traction :D. But I dont care as I have all the fun in the summer :D

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
What other things have you got in mind after you hit Stage 2+ with your White Rose? Fun is an understatement haha! Both following and wanting to mod is more than fun :D

--Lee

Mainly going to concentrate on interior and handling mods I think mate

If your anything like me your get stage two plus then wonder how people operate fwd with any more than stage two plus.

Yes 2+ will do me mate plenty of power for a fwd IMO

Nice updates Craig, she's coming along well.

I have no idea how anyone manages stage 2? My FR with remap and DPF delete is shocking until you get to 3rd gear. Think I need the map adjusting as it maybe coming in too soon.

Cheers Dan, yes perhaps have the map altered so it's more linear and less aggressive mate

Stage 2+ is all great fun in the summer, but in rain and winter times, you have to drive like a granny just to get some traction :D. But I dont care as I have all the fun in the summer :D

Haha stage 1 can get interesting in the winter so 2+ must be hilarious: )

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cheers Andy thanks buddy she's changed a bit since i got it haha

Possibly going to pick up another mod tomorrow if it's as good as it looks.

If so i shall add some pics.Its at a cracking price and are hard to come by so can't let it pass really it would be rude :D

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Haha might as well say it's basically a FL climate control unit and fascia as I can't stand the pfl it's horrendous. My plan was to get it and also the stock head unit off a fl for now. I'm just unsure if the head unit would be plug and play or it would need coding.

As you know eventually I want the RNS-510 but that will have to wait for a while! Least until the summer obviously if one pops up cheap I'll jump on it but we shall see.

Also thinking about spraying the dashboard and speedo fascia's in a satin or Matt black but haven't made my mind up yet :think:

Haha might as well say it's basically a FL climate control unit and fascia as I can't stand the pfl it's horrendous. My plan was to get it and also the stock head unit off a fl for now. I'm just unsure if the head unit would be plug and play or it would need coding.

As you know eventually I want the RNS-510 but that will have to wait for a while! Least until the summer obviously if one pops up cheap I'll jump on it but we shall see.

Also thinking about spraying the dashboard and speedo fascia's in a satin or Matt black but haven't made my mind up yet :think:
ive got a mint stock facelift head unit from mine available

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
White is the best clour for the Leon

Love it mate my other option was speed blue but seen this and had to have her :)

ive got a mint stock facelift head unit from mine available

Aye remember you had one I was going to message you about it regards cost.Might just wait and get the Rns-510 I've found someone who will supply a mint condition for £350.

The FL climate control mod hasn't been purchased yet,still available so will go and have a look next week.

Ultimately I want to do all fascia's in satin black but would want replacement panels then I can return to stock if I ever wanted to.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Couple of new parts nothing major but it all helps :D

First off is I've finally bought the battery box as the cloth cover just looks terrible

Second part is this speedo fascia I managed to get for next to nothing.

You will see in the pic that it has a scratch on it near the top but that's nothing major I'll soon make that disappear.

So I've decided that when I do the facelift climate control conversion and Rns-510 I'm going to spray all the surrounds/fascia's Satin black.

By having the above I could always return the dash to stock if I ever wanted to with minimal outlay.

Hard part is finding the climate control panel/surround for a reasonable price that isn't rough/damaged.
So for that the hunt continues.

Once all done it should look something like this but in Satin black

Will fit the battery box next week as I've a few things to do in the engine bay so hopefully get it all done in one go! That's if the weather is kind to me haha

Craig

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members