Trx's Beeza Cupra

mjstokes85

Diesel Power
Nov 14, 2005
Long Eaton
Cost me about £25. I got a used door lock module from ebay from a late model car and replaced it myself.
Its fairly easy if you know what your doing, i think there is a guide up on here somewhere that shows you how to remove the lock module, i have the workshop manual though so i had two references. Off the top of my head i remember you have to remove the glass which is done by lowering the window so the bolts align with the access ports on the inner door skin. the lock module can be quite fiddly to remove as it is held in by a little plastic clip, i believe the lock module is attatched to the inner door skin so you have to remove the whole innards of the door including the window regulator which can be quite difficult to get out. I would not recommend attempting this unless you have thoroughly read the guide and understand how to tackle it.

Thanks for that, yeh I found the guide last night, looks scary! I've taken the outer door card off to replace my mirror but taking all the internals, glass and inner card might be beyond my doing, wonder how much a garage would charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise