PD150 exhaust

atreyu

Nov 16, 2015
Hi All,

I've noticed this morning the backbox on my PD150 Mk1 has decided it's time to try and part company with the car. I'm not wanting to spend a fortune but can someone tell me of any suitable replacement backboxes?

I notice Milltek do a specific TDI cat back system for £380, although I was after something cheaper/good used condition!

A silly question but are the petrol 1.8T cat back systems similar? Theres a damaged one gone on ebay

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Yeh I got my Milltek also for same price plus the half price map all from AMD only cost me £840 lol but I had a boost leak also so had to get fixed

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
I'm pretty sure the 1.8t catback is identical. They have the same code on the Milltek website.

There's a second hand one on eBay item no 261606566807

You get what you pay for. Second hand will last an unknown amount of time. There are some unbranded ones on eBay but if they don't fit well and rattle it will do your head in. Seat OEM ones are silly money - £500.

So I'd go second hand eBay or new Milltek or Cobra.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
You would prob get an advisory on the eBay exhaust maybe even a fail if they wanna be nobs, it's pealing apart mate and you won't know if it's blowing till its on the car, you got a better chance of hitting the scrapies least you no you can see before you buy

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Watch out - those pattern part websites only have the back boxes with the downward curved tailpipes. They don't do the chrome straight twin tailpipes

Last edited:

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Watch out - those pattern part websites only have the back boxes with the downward curved tailpipes. They don't do the chrome straight twin tailpipes

Cut and weld or cut and smack them on if I didn't have the cash that's what I'd do

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.