Cupra Splitter

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Well then, Cupra's definitely don't come with a front splitter. You have to get a aftermarket one like the TRC one. Can't upload a photo at the minute as I'm in the middle of nowhere

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
eae9890fbad60e9b5d09252ba51f4958.jpg

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
Yes like Ckpearce91 said you have to go aftermarket for a splitter on the mk3. Here's my monsoon grey cupra with the same triple r c splitter..........
cbc9eb7c80d6629e268398af9ff28c1e.jpg

platinumFR

Feb 2, 2006
manchester
How good r the triple r splitters I see lots on here with them? How are they for height?

I just ordered the rear spoiler and skirts and now need a splitter to complete the transformation.

Last edited:

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
How good r the triple r splitters I see lots on here with them? How are they for height?

I just ordered the rear spoiler and skirts and now need a splitter to complete the transformation.
I'm happy with mine. I was thinking before I fitted it that it might make the front a bit low for clearance on big speed bumps. But it's fine. Doesn't sit much lower the the bumper and under tray.

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
Do you have side skirts? I'm wondering if it would look out of place on my st cupra with no skirts?
No don't have skirts (at the moment anyway!) Can't see any reason why it would look out of place

Last edited:

DANFR180

Feb 8, 2016

what side skirts and spoiler did you get? im looking into this atm. also did you fit a splitter ?

Dan

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
thanks, they look a good price. are they easy to fit and good quality ?

Yeah they are relatively easy. I done it with the father in-law, took 10 minutes. I didn't use the bolts that came with it because it was quite excessive. I used some self tapping roof bolts and drilled pilot holes. The quality is good. It's only a piece of fibreglass. But it looks good and it's not too in your face like a MAX POWER car haha

DANFR180

Feb 8, 2016
Yeah they are relatively easy. I done it with the father in-law, took 10 minutes. I didn't use the bolts that came with it because it was quite excessive. I used some self tapping roof bolts and drilled pilot holes. The quality is good. It's only a piece of fibreglass. But it looks good and it's not too in your face like a MAX POWER car haha

nice one, thanks mate

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise