Cupra r rear diffuser

Beltran

Sep 12, 2015
It is great! nice catback, now.. is it really loud??(Millteck catback)
I'm in UK until 24 oct. (i'm from Chile) so I want to buy catback for my Seat Leon FR (Facelift) 2.0TSI. I've thought in OEM Remus but I didn't find it one.

Regards!

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
It is great! nice catback, now.. is it really loud??(Millteck catback)
I'm in UK until 24 nov. (i'm from Chile) so I want to buy catback for my Seat Leon FR (Facelift) 2.0TSI. I've thought in OEM Remus but I didn't find it one.

Regards!

I'm sure there was one or 2 Oem Remus items on face book, around £150

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Mine doesn't seem to fit? I bought new valance along with the diffuser and put the bracket in (with self tappers) but the diffuser won't line up. The bracket looks to be right it sits just on the groove

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
Mine doesn't seem to fit? I bought new valance along with the diffuser and put the bracket in (with self tappers) but the diffuser won't line up. The bracket looks to be right it sits just on the groove

I had same trouble I put the balance on the car then cut the exhaust holes out then fit diffuser

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks for the replies, hopefully it will be okay was just wary of cutting the exhaust holes out whilst it wasn't sitting flush. Did you have to trim the diffuser bit aswell? It's hanging away from the valance quite a bit

JoonasFr

Oct 14, 2011
Finland
Cupra r diffuser + piper catback.

vdejbq.jpg

I think it's first Leon in Finland with cupra r diffuser. :confused:

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
I'm struggling to get mine to line up so can bond it to the standard valance, top lines up ok to the bracket I riveted but bottom seems to hang loose

JoonasFr

Oct 14, 2011
Finland
Are the holes for the exhaust on the original valance big enough? Bottom part of original valance have to go in to the diffuser part little bit. If u have not cut the original valance enough it does not line up.

Got any pics?

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham

I cut the holes for the exhaust short to begin with so I can alter if needed instead of doing them too big. Do you think that could affect it?

JoonasFr

Oct 14, 2011
Finland
Can u line up those loose parts inside the diffuser? Most of the new and old holes should go together.

Last edited:

Ozneider

Feb 23, 2015
Good day. I live in Colombia.
I have a Seat Leon FR 2.0TSI. I Want to installing a diffuser. anyone know where I can buy this genuine diffuser shipping to Miami?
Thanks.

Beltran

Sep 12, 2015
Good day. I live in Colombia.
I have a Seat Leon FR 2.0TSI. I Want to installing a diffuser. anyone know where I can buy this genuine diffuser shipping to Miami?
Thanks.

I bought one when I was in Germany (holidays) in RDX. Isn't the best quality but you have to paint it.
Which one do you want to buy?
Which exhaust do you have?

2dcb3a037a16dcdce609099ff1bc7522.jpg

I reckon OEM diffuser is from Spain.

Best regards from Chile

Ozneider

Feb 23, 2015
Hi. I want to buy a genuine diffuser cupra R, I buy a Milltek Catback (SSXSE 139)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.