What did you and your MK2 do today?

Well it looks like my lowering kit got the better of my worn outer cvs new ones coming tomorrow.

Keep getting exhaust gas temperature sensor 2 and o2 sensor 2 pinging eml light on now. I'm planning fitting my milltek and mapping very very soon. Do I need these sensors to be working to map or are they going to be obsolete once dpf and egr are mapped out?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
can map them out

Sturtz1987

Nov 18, 2015
Ayrshire
Im I right in thinking the second o2 sensor won't be needed as there's not cat. Also read a few things saying that if faulty sensors before the map them might struggle to map it or put eml light off afterwards? Can you shed any light on that?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Proper bright reg plate lights! Are those pressed plates too? Looks nice with the single set of rear lights on. Can you do it so it's just the outside ones instead?

Yes pressed plates too. Not looked in to outers only yet, would mean the inners would be redundant entirely then. May have a look tomorrow if i remember
Where in VCDS is the options for this?

Long coding for central electrics

Looks great with the black badges mate :)

Cheers dude, not cheap at all for what they are, but worth it on a white car.

Last edited:

p.harrison92

Apr 11, 2015
Took the long route back to the m6 from Edinburgh, down the A7, good road ! And just for good measure (as there was traffic on the shap) drove through the lakes aswell :), very fun afternoon, stopping for some tea in Kendal !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Yes pressed plates too. Not looked in to outers only yet, would mean the inners would be redundant entirely then. May have a look tomorrow if i remember

Long coding for central electrics

Cheers dude, not cheap at all for what they are, but worth it on a white car.

Trouble is , just using inners you lose lights when you open tailgate .

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
True, did consider this, but since I live in a city centre which is pretty well lit, it's not that much of an issue. My numberplate lights give out more light than the tail lights anyway:rofl:

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
I've also fitted my £12.50 ebay front splitter recently, and for the money i'm well happy with it.

Would take a pic, but need to perform surgery on my phone first, smashed the camera the other day. Not looking forward to it as the whole thing is bonded together, front and back.

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
I've also fitted my £12.50 ebay front splitter recently, and for the money i'm well happy with it.

Would take a pic, but need to perform surgery on my phone first, smashed the camera the other day. Not looking forward to it as the whole thing is bonded together, front and back.

Gotta link

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
True, did consider this, but since I live in a city centre which is pretty well lit, it's not that much of an issue. My numberplate lights give out more light than the tail lights anyway:rofl:

Picture this...... you are on a mountain road, on a dark, wet night. You have a hot date. You get a flat. You pull over. Open boot to get jack etc out. The local maniac comes roaring round the corner. He is confused by your bright number plate lights. He pulls to the left, thinking it's an oncoming car. You panic. You wave frantically but he doesn't seem to see you. He strikes you a glancing blow, flicking you onto the adjacent rail track (did I not mention that?) the night express is coming.... you scream but the roaring loco bares down on you ..... you can't move..... closer... closer.... closer.... see? Is that what you want to happen, coz it will :rofl:

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Gotta link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262083634533

Picture this...... you are on a mountain road, on a dark, wet night. You have a hot date. You get a flat. You pull over. Open boot to get jack etc out. The local maniac comes roaring round the corner. He is confused by your bright number plate lights. He pulls to the left, thinking it's an oncoming car. You panic. You wave frantically but he doesn't seem to see you. He strikes you a glancing blow, flicking you onto the adjacent rail track (did I not mention that?) the night express is coming.... you scream but the roaring loco bares down on you ..... you can't move..... closer... closer.... closer.... see? Is that what you want to happen, coz it will :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::wtf::rofl::rofl:

Note to self - remember the hazard lights :whistle:;)

EgyTuner

Jun 5, 2015
Dubai, UAE
www.lap57.com
Installed today new audio unit, RCN210... bought online from China. I lost the steering controls as this unit doesn't support Canbus I guess. It has USB , SD card & AUX ports. Also bluetooth that you can use to stream music right from your phone.

bL7VI1P.jpg

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.