Ideal accessories?

SiR26

Mar 21, 2015
Manchester
The boot net is ideal, stops things rolling around and clunking in the boot. Also love the key covers to add a personal touch. Horton seat (link on this website ) do a 10% off code when buying accessories just so you're aware.

oldbutnotwise

Mar 20, 2016
Cumbernauld
Model year 16 onwrds got the LEDs as part of the convenience pack. So used cars at the moment are unlikely to have them unless spec'd

Also very early Leon's (let's call them MY13) which had the front led headlamps got washers too. These were deleted from MY14 onwards. Presumably due to cost. So you may see some on the market with headlamp washers but no winter pack. Suspect they are not that many.

Thanks for that. Just back from picking up my first seat ( Leon 1.4 tsi FR ) which was first registered March 2013.
It has washers for led lights but no heated seats. Also has auto lights but not sure about the wipers ( not figured it all out yet ).

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
Thanks for that. Just back from picking up my first seat ( Leon 1.4 tsi FR ) which was first registered March 2013.
It has washers for led lights but no heated seats. Also has auto lights but not sure about the wipers ( not figured it all out yet ).
Same as mine then. Mine doesn't have the heated seats but can live without as never had them.
If it has auto lights it will have auto wipers. Knock the stick up one position and that's auto setting. Sensors at top in middle of screen.. throw some water on it and see if it works :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.