rach in surrey new one

Rach

Feb 19, 2016
surrey
Hi all. :)

No idea what a dump valve is (!!) but enjoying my '12 ibiza, had for a few days.

If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it. Looking for a caliper painting service in Surrey/Hampshire/West Sussex.

Rach

Rach

Feb 19, 2016
surrey
ta, always thought the Scottish friendly!
My first car for a few years (been riding bikes) and wanted a leon or cupra but couldn't afford one..surprised at how nippy ibiza is though.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Welcome Rach. I have a mk2 LCR and a REPSOL 600RR [B)]
You could always try painting the calipers yourself if you fancy trying it. Can get the paint from your local halfrauds.

Last edited:

Rach

Feb 19, 2016
surrey
Mmmh, I had looked into that but getting wheels off is problem for me and so I can't send them away either.
Nice combination of vehicles you own.
I had Jap bikes, tried an Italian but'd like another Suzuki soonish. So add a bit of Spanish and German to the mix and got the whole chebang. (Well almost minus American muscle.)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Mmmh, I had looked into that but getting wheels off is problem for me and so I can't send them away either.
Nice combination of vehicles you own.
I had Jap bikes, tried an Italian but'd like another Suzuki soonish. So add a bit of Spanish and German to the mix and got the whole chebang. (Well almost minus American muscle.)

Gotta love some american muscle.....for me it would be one of the following:

Eleanor - GT500 [B)]
That's it pretty much, maybe a few of the older old school muscle cars like a GTO etc but the GT500....mmm yes please!!!!

Why can't you get the wheels off? I ma looking at selling the 600 in April and then saving up a bit as i rather fancy a naked bike now and the new Kwak Z1000 Sugomi edition has really grabbed my attention [B)]

Rach

Feb 19, 2016
surrey
Gotta love some american muscle.....for me it would be one of the following:

Eleanor - GT500 [B)]
That's it pretty much, maybe a few of the older old school muscle cars like a GTO etc but the GT500....mmm yes please!!!!

Why can't you get the wheels off? I ma looking at selling the 600 in April and then saving up a bit as i rather fancy a naked bike now and the new Kwak Z1000 Sugomi edition has really grabbed my attention [B)]

Good reviews for that and the Z800. You'll be saving your wrists..if I ever get another sports bike I'll try bar risers!
Can't get wheels off, girlie excuse. Got too used to letting garages do that stuff. I'm ashamed to admit but last time I took a wheel off a car was an Opel Manta (showing my age now) and I don't own a jack. Only did that one cos it was so bloody unreliable. Ford pinto engine :doh:
I love the shape of the 60s yanks, beautiful lines. Test drove a dodge v8 hemi last time in states but didn't feel right.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Good reviews for that and the Z800. You'll be saving your wrists..if I ever get another sports bike I'll try bar risers!
Can't get wheels off, girlie excuse. Got too used to letting garages do that stuff. I'm ashamed to admit but last time I took a wheel off a car was an Opel Manta (showing my age now) and I don't own a jack. Only did that one cos it was so bloody unreliable. Ford pinto engine :doh:
I love the shape of the 60s yanks, beautiful lines. Test drove a dodge v8 hemi last time in states but didn't feel right.

LOL. Don't worry hun, I am 40 years old myself :cry: I have some friends down in Surrey so next time I am down there if you want I could swing by and help you? Would be summer time though....too damn cold now :p

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.

was that the bigger german opel from the 70s, or the tarted-up Mk1 Cavalier coupe that only seemed to be white?
Which was still a nice car, but I loved that older Manta.
They did a beautiful Opel GT as well, but I've never seen one around....

Rach

Feb 19, 2016
surrey
Welcome to SCN Rach :wave:

Hope you enjoy your new motor.

Thanks I'm sure you're enjoying yours!

LOL. Don't worry hun, I am 40 years old myself :cry: I have some friends down in Surrey so next time I am down there if you want I could swing by and help you? Would be summer time though....too damn cold now :p

If I don't get it done by then I'll take you up on that..even stretch to a cuppa cheers

was that the bigger german opel from the 70s, or the tarted-up Mk1 Cavalier coupe that only seemed to be white?
Which was still a nice car, but I loved that older Manta.
They did a beautiful Opel GT as well, but I've never seen one around....

It was only the shell of a manta, but it was white, with a Ferrari Testarossa kit :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise