Milltek cat back and AMD map

Piran

Jun 2, 2015
Kent
Picked up my cupra after hours and hours of waiting (8 to be precise) and the exhaust is looking good however they're unable to map the my16 model yet as the ecu is encrypted which is a shame. They've said they'll update there tools soon and hopefully I'll be able to get it at a later date. I'll upload a pic later

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
Ring APR see if they can map it,had my locked ECU done 3weeks ago. They are the only ones I found had the tools for mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Piran

Jun 2, 2015
Kent
Okay I'll have a look. They were doing it half price with the exhaust so that kinda made me want it. How much was your apr one?

a>

Last edited:

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
Have a word with Wayne at Apr in Manchester for a price. He will tell you if it can be done and price.

tommy918

Mar 4, 2011
North London
i wish the milltek system offered tips that are a bit more oval .i would be straight down amd getting it fitted if they did.the only one i have seen that i like is the bcs system with oval tips but its too far from me.i may have to get a remap from amd though they done a great job with my previous mk2.

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
I have a custom made Cobra exhaust that has oval tail pipes and the sound is awesome. Where you based?

Piran

Jun 2, 2015
Kent
I'm in kent so a fair travel from Sheffield. I was having a look at the Cobra ones too but went for the quads. Really happy with the sound too. Doesn't drone at all and sounds awesome when you put your foot down

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.