Lower - 30mm 35mm 50mm

Bobm

Feb 19, 2016
Central Scotland
Really have to drop the car a bit. Read a good few threads and I think I'm going for the SPAX 45-50mm drop but nobody seems to have done it (or own up to it). Anybody like to enlighten me. Cheers

seafar99

Feb 20, 2015
Scotland

I'm in central Scotland if you want to compare, the ride is still fairly comfy but wouldn't want to go any lower as it just clears speed bumps.

Last edited:

RichL

Oct 21, 2003
Essex, UK
Visit site
Really have to drop the car a bit. Read a good few threads and I think I'm going for the SPAX 45-50mm drop but nobody seems to have done it (or own up to it). Anybody like to enlighten me. Cheers

Haven't done it myself, but you might want to have a browse around the various Audi forums as I'm sure someone with an A4 has and the Exeo is essentially the same car.

Gizmo98

Jun 19, 2015
Mines lowered on the eibach sportlines
Have had them in my last 3 cars ....great springs !

jakey boy

Jan 9, 2012
I currently run bilstein shocks and H&R springs on the exeo and would totally recommend them.

in the past on all my Honda's I have used eibach springs and would also totally recommend them

Corvus Cornix

Jun 30, 2005
Norway
Go for Eibach E10-81-011-03-22 or E10-81-011-04-22, depent the axel load. Lowers 35mm front, 30mm rear.
Have them in my garage, not fitted yet. Great prized,
Exeo sport has eibach orginal fitted, a little more moderate springs, about 25mm I think.

Liamdaffern

Dec 9, 2014
ive lowered mine of coilovers think its around 70mm lower the ride isn't terrible but it is bumpy. and it scrapes on the front over speed bumps with anyone more than me in the car.

staccato

Jan 2, 2016
I have the bigger drop eibachs. Makes the car nice and flat, with the rear wheels very slightly under the rear arch but I have had two people in the back, a full boot and a roof box and had no issues.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.