BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Whenever you want buddy, as long as it's on track (in the dry!:whistle:) :lol:

Sorry to hear you've not been having much luck, what's been going wrong?:blink:

Cool track sounds good as the ass of this thing away to get fully polybushed and a o34 arb :)

Just went tits up since I've went stage 2 keeps running to rich major heat soak and a major misfire coming on to boost 3rd and 4th gears think I've got to the bottom of it now though a grand later lol. Set of ngk racing plugs r8 coil packs and a forge cooler on order and I think I'm there :lol:

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Cool track sounds good as the ass of this thing away to get fully polybushed and a o34 arb :)

Just went tits up since I've went stage 2 keeps running to rich major heat soak and a major misfire coming on to boost 3rd and 4th gears think I've got to the bottom of it now though a grand later lol. Set of ngk racing plugs r8 coil packs and a forge cooler on order and I think I'm there :lol:
Jesus matey, what a pain in the hoop!!! :blink:

Glad you've got it all sorted finally mate, you'll be able to enjoy it properly now!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Jesus matey, what a pain in the hoop!!! :blink:

Glad you've got it all sorted finally mate, you'll be able to enjoy it properly now!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Tell me about it mate on the plus side it lights up all 4 wheels in 2nd gear.

You any plans for coming back up this way

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Hey up, buddy! :thumbup:

The old girl has indeed come a long way.......there's plenty more in the pipeline for this year too though which I'm excited about!:whistle:

I actually need to pick your brains about all your mods on the TTE. I am looking at going stage 3 and need to gauge a rough cost and parts etc. I need big power in my life again :funk:

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Yeah is now its going right

I'll need to come for a jolly down in the summer then

Defo pal, you'll have to crash at mine if you do......... Bring Wee G too!:funk:

I actually need to pick your brains about all your mods on the TTE. I am looking at going stage 3 and need to gauge a rough cost and parts etc. I need big power in my life again :funk:

No worries at all my good man, you need to get it done!!!;)

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Popped down to AKS Tuning on Tuesday and they changed my Cam Chain and Tensioner to ease my OCD stresses. Whilst there they also gave the car a once over and fitted a lovely braided hose that replaces the solid clutch pipe and swirl pot weak point in the engine bay.

received_10154137366762244_zpsobpg9hmf.jpeg

IMAG1839_zpsji2yakxo.jpg

The clutch feels awesome now, really smooth pedal travel and it's nice knowing that crappy swirl pot and plastic clips are gone.

Alex also showed me how to remove the airbag from my OEM Cupra steering wheel, god what a total pain in the hoop it is!!!!!

IMAG1847_zpsrrodewp8.jpg

IMAG1849_zpskmxpm2yj.jpg

IMAG1852_zps2vymebxo.jpg

IMAG1860_zps23btabaw.jpg

Glad to have finally fitted the new wheel, it feels amazing and really cannot wait to try it on track! I changed the control module to a newer CH version which enabled all the buttons to work as it has 12 compared to the original 8. Unfortunately SEAT in their infinite wisdom have done something wacky with the G85 steering wheel sensor so I've had to order a slightly different version to fix an annoying niggle but it'll be all good in the end!:D

Had a good weekend down at GTI Spring Festival at Santa Pod with a load of great guys, especially enjoyed the beers the night prior to the event at the Hotel!

FB_IMG_1461007983149_zpsg7eueks2.jpg

FB_IMG_1461007972064_zpsh67xwcwa.jpg

Was a really great event with plenty of great cars and action on the strip.

Found a couple of pics of mine on FB afterwards too! :funk:

FB_IMG_1460957522304_zps5uusghip.jpg

TTE420 behind bars........."The caged Animal!' :whistle:

FB_IMG_1460957197972_zps6alvsxlw.jpg

Cannot wait for more shows and trackdays this year.........plenty more to come from "The ASBO" too, watch this space!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.