Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

JonnieTurbo

Jun 28, 2015
Sheffield
Cheers for the kind words guys :) Haha yes Dan hopefully you will see me cruising about, do you go to any local meets? Lowdown/Sheffield Dubs/mssuk?

JonnieTurbo

Jun 28, 2015
Sheffield
Not much has happened since my last post but I got the car remapped to stage 2, should be running around 230bhp now. It feels a lot more smoother and even easier to over take things, torque steers like fook when giving it ******* from low gears. Want to get on a dyno see what its running.

Went down to Big Bang with a few friends last weekend, didn't get much photos but here they are..

Racing my cousin's stage 2 1.8t AGU engined golf (He ran 14.2, struggling to put power down in 1st and 2nd)

First time down strip I ran a 14.9 then a 15 dead, was happy with that considering I had a passenger and a sub box weighing about 50kg along with some of my camping gear.

Great weekend minus the cold weather and sick in my tent, roll on bug jam [B)]

Monday morning the car was hesitant to move under load, suspected a boost leak as it is it's favourite party trick but it would die 5 seconds after firing it up and then eventually would only turn over, was a shagged fuel pump.

AA saving my bacon

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise