---

• Thread starter Deleted member 92098
  • Start date

Deleted member 92098

Hi all,

Anyone fancy a car meet at SEAT Worcester?

Test drives - there are a variety cars available.

Beverages, sausage rolls etc.

Deals on genuine parts, new and used cars. (Finance etc)

Go through finance figures etc.

There's a pub over the road for good pub food after. Fair sized car park too. (steepish ramp).

Low cars can park on site subject to availability.

If anyone is interested please say so below.

Mike @ SEAT Worcester

(Parts Manager)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 92098

Hi everyone,

Put this on the back burner but i'm keen to continue.

Just going to cross some May dates via my service department so we can do vehicle scans etc and i'll put a date forward to you guys :)

Kind Regards,

Mike

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
Ive spoke to Mike ref this and he's sorting a day very soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deleted member 92098

IT'S ON !! - SEAT Worcester Meet - Saturday 28th May

Right then guys/gals - I can now confirm this is event is now on!

Saturday 28th May - Morning session 8.30am - 1.00pm.

Free diagnostics all morning on a first come first serve basis! (available until 1pm only). Our master technician will be joining us, so if you have something complicated to talk about I'm sure he will help.

There will be test drives available on a variety of cars, from Mii's to Cupra's + the opportunity to go through finance figures with our Business Managers.

Bring your girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands, wives and children, you're all welcome.

Test drives can roll over to the afternoon if you need/want. :)

There will be FREE food and drink, sandwiches etc from about 10.00am onwards, once it's gone, its gone...

There will also be a variety of merchandise available, some of which will be on me! (Lanyards, key rings etc :))

There is a pub over the road which serves very good food in case anyone misses out on the food we provide - that's on you though!

The parts dept will be open as normal, if you need anything before you come then please pre -order with me using the phone number at the bottom. All parts where possible will be at very special rates...

If you would like any work done in the workshop also make sure you pre book.

You are also welcome if you do not own a SEAT, come have a go and see what you think.

Over flow parking will be across the road at the New Inn pub.

FYI - If your car is lowered at all, it wont be able to park at the pub due to a steep ramp. I advise you come early so you can park on site. (there is limited space)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**I need to keep an eye on numbers so if you don't mind, please can you to put your name forward if you are definitely coming so i know how much food to arrange.**

To confirm your attendance, please list your names below and copy and paste them and let the names build. (see page 2+)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show 'n' Shine

The car which is best presented takes home £35.00 Love2shop Vouchers.

Cars will be judged by me and just to warn you I have a fine eye for detail, so get your clay bars out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Address:

Listers SEAT
391 Ombersley Road
Worcester
WR3 7DG

Any questions please contact me on 01905 346808 (Michael Hindle - Parts Manager)

P.S i only have one ask, please don't sit outside the dealership with your engines bouncing off the limiters, the neighbors will not approve. ;)

We look forward to meeting you!

Kind Regards,

Mike :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.