Mk3 leon VCDS herts/beds/MK area?

fabiavrs2004

Sep 11, 2015
Bristol
I've got the active cruise control, I can adjust the speed up or down in 5mph increments, can vcds be amended to reduce this. I think the A3 does 2.5mph increments. Ta

arf1989

Apr 9, 2014
If you come to Milton Keynes I'll do it for you, quick change.

Hey Ocularis,

I receive my new Leon on Thursday - although I'm unsure until I receive my car if the folding mirrors fold when locking now. Just wanted to see if you are happy to help change if not?

I live in MK and work from home a few days every week - so can easily meet up during lunch if you are available :)

Last edited:

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
Yeah I work in MK so im around most of the time, lunchtimes work fine with me. If you're able, drop me a PM and we can discuss off the main forum.

Zoidie

Mar 29, 2016
Hi,

Just upgraded from a plain old 2011 Ford Fiesta Style to a Seat Leon ST FR Connect, and so far loving it alot, tons of tech and buttons to play with!

My only gripe, which is why I'm posting in here, is the folding mirrors only going in when you hold the lock button down on the fob. This makes the roof cover inch forward a little each time and it's a tad annoying.

I ordered a bluetooth ODB dongle and plan to pair it with my phone, but would anybody happen to know which code needs to be changed to get the mirrors to fold on one key press? I live in the Netherlands but my Dutch plain sucks so it's not so easy to find somebody else to do it, which is why I'm giving it a shot myself :)

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT:

Think I found in my hours worth of trawling via the search function :)

Select 09
Function 16
Enter Unlock Code 31347
Function 10
Select (22) access control mode 2 radio Spiegelanklappung
choose ' by look command via remote control key'

Does that look about right?

Mark

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.