How grey is Dynamic grey?

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
I love dynamic grey in every light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alper

Feb 28, 2016
Thanks, I start to understand that it has a very subtle but distinguishable grey tone in it. And at the same price as the White, i'll be definitely going for Dynamic grey when I finally order.

alper

Feb 28, 2016
I think I have discovered the root of the confusion: For some reason, the configurator shows a different Dynamic Grey on the ST than on the 5door, wondering if it's a bug or there actually are different colors depending on the model they are applied on. The following shots were taken with both cars specced in Dynamic Grey, yet see how different they look, the ST is almost white:

5_zps3e7xjynp.png

2_zpsqxapzrrf.png

Matt280

Jan 14, 2015
Yet the "Dynamic Grey" 5Dr looks nothing like it in real life, though at least a tinge in the right direction.

Agreed, mine is definitely more blue than grey. When i park it next to a white car at work this is especially evident.

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
Agreed, mine is definitely more blue than grey. When i park it next to a white car at work this is especially evident.

Every time I look at it I see a slightly different colour. When I was looking for touch up paint a little while ago, I noticed that the paint code does get described by some as Dynamic Blue rather than grey.

As I've said before, pictures really don't do it justice, nor do any of the terrible confusing descriptions we are giving you on here. I wasn't sold on it until I saw every one of the cars at the Goodwood Moving Motor Show in Dynamic Grey going up the hill climb.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise