1p LED rear light VCDS coding help

James p

Jan 1, 2016
Hi mate I haven't a clue how to post a pic lol as I I'm new to this site an yes mine was pre face lift I just attached the plus and negative to the wires that plug into the lights was quite easy an they working fine ever since let me no how you get on or if you have an email address I could email you some pics of mine

Last edited:

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Hi mate I haven't a clue how to post a pic lol as I I'm new to this site an yes mine was pre face lift I just attached the plus and negative to the wires that plug into the lights was quite easy an they working fine ever since let me no how you get on or if you have an email address I could email you some pics of mine

I can post the pics if you like if you like. [email protected] :)

Last edited:

naz90uk

Aug 21, 2016
hi guys, i have same issue with my rear leds. i have genuine VCDS but unable to find how to fix them bulb errors. any fix for this guys? my local dealer said they cant do them :(

Number12

Dec 22, 2011
Portugal
hi guys, i have same issue with my rear leds. i have genuine VCDS but unable to find how to fix them bulb errors. any fix for this guys? my local dealer said they cant do them :(

You need vas5054a with ODIS or vaspc software to change that adaptation.

The dealers have the software, but maybe not the knowledge :)

Last edited:

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
So it is possible to code via VCDS just no 'easy to use' option in the long coding helper?

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
hi Guys i have a 2007 leon cupra and i have done the same tick light conversion however the side lights come on with the brake light and flicker and other two lights come on but then go off is there anyone on here than can sort it out and ill pay them or can tell me what needs doing im based in birmingham
cupra.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise