Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Looking good buddy! I want to get tints on mine but it's a low priority atm!

How do you find this with the wavetrac diff? I'm getting one soon...?

Will have to have a catch up sometime soon!

Hey mate,yeah well pleased with the tints think they suit black cars the best,
I'm running a Quaife diff mate which i'm sure is pretty much the same as a wavetrac which i have to say after driving one without one it does make quite a difference when driving the car hard.
May run into one another one day as i try and get to a few shows every year.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Hate this thread!

Always thinking that I need to refurb my alloys and that when it does happen to just go a standard colour but after looking at the pics of this car, I'd have to go darker!

lol cheers mate !
I do like them in anthracite mate,think they really suit a black Leon rather than the standard silver or in black like ive seen a lot of people do :)

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Been busy with the car over the last week or so.Ive wanted to get the paint work upto scratch on the front end for ages as it was in quite a sorry state due to stonechips.

First i removed the front bumper,lights and intercooler

I then gave the intercooler a good clean up and repainted the Forge logo as it had faded quite a bit

As the bumper was off i used some gloss carbon fibre wrap on the top two sections of the grill and then also re-done the front badge and surrond to match

Then i re-fitted the intercooler after also giving the pipework a clean up

I then dropped the car off at a local bodyshop who did a great job of repainting the front bumper,bonnet and wings

Really happy with the way it turned out !

So then started the job of fitting it all back together

And the end result

I will be taking it back over the next couple of days to get the rest of the car mopped to hopefully bring the rest of it up to nearly the same standard.I will then be re tinting the headlights as the old film was looking a bit tired
Only a couple of jobs to do then hopefully i will be attending GTI Springfest at Santapod and Early Edition in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Looking fresh mate if your going early edition I'll have to see the old girl again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate,I'll be there will look out for ya
Will be good to meet up again,I see you've got yourself another Leon,Wouldn't mind having a look round it looks nice :D

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Re tinted the headlights this evening,Think i did a better job of it last time lol

Also fitted some Mk6 Ford Fiesta smoked side repeaters (Although they don't look very smoked in the photo ???)

Couple of small jobs left to do then should be ready for GTI Springfest next weekend.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Gave the car a wash and polish this morning as the sun was out and i thought it would be rude not to !

Then it started to rain lol but also fitted some blue anodised washers to the headlight fixings to try and smarten it up a bit

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Went to GTI Springfest at Santapod today,Great show with lots of nice cars about.
Few pics from the Show and Shine area

I was parked up alongside Adam another member on here,Really impressed with his Leon,was good too finally see it for real at last.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise