Vent Boost gauge route

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
I've got a bit sick of my dual pillar mount so making up a drive side vent for just my boost gauge. Any idea how I route the vac pipe into the actual channel behind the vent? Do you drill in or is there a break in point?

Can;t seem to find anything via search, I am hungover though :rofl:

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Cheers John, not what I'm looking for...I've routed pipe and cabling for my oil temp and current boost gauge the same way for my pillar pods. I'm looking at putting just hte boost into my driver vent because the pod is going my head in now, so I need to break into the 'air channel' behind it to route the pipe and cables.

The liquid gauge fitment seems to show how, although I'm worried about it pinching the boost pipe.

See how it goes when I get my hands on a dremel :D

anni25pd

Jul 23, 2012
glasgow/ayrshire
Fitted liquid gauge just the other week , they have changed to a cat5 type data cable as opposed to the ribbon cable shown in that installation how-to above. Had to drill the plastic air tube behind the vent and use a rubber grommet to feed cable in. You'll prob need to do same with vac tube

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Yeah that's what I was thinking....or just silicone the f*cker back up lol

Always wanted a LiquidGauge but fro £185 quid I just can't justify it yet! See how the horses play out this week ;)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.