Goodbye Exeo!

gletts

GL53TTS
Jan 7, 2008
Crawley, West Sussex
Hi All,

After 3 and a bit years of Exeo ownership it's time to say goodbye.

On Friday at midday I take delivery of my brand new Leon FR ST 184 in Alor Blue, and say a (mostly) fond farewell to the Exeo which the dealer is taking in part exchange.

So if anyone wants a very low mileage (14k miles) March 2013 Exeo ST Sport Tech TDI 170, in Nevada White with Winter Pack, it will be on EURO SEAT in Crawley Down's forecourt shortly! (I can provide contact details if anyone's interested).

It's in near perfect condition with only a couple of minor stone chips, and a very small scuff on 1 wheel (less than 1cm). It's always worn Carlack long life sealant and there are next to no swirls on the paint.

I've enjoyed my 3 years with the car, although the ownership experience was not good - mostly due to incompetence at buyacar.co.uk and the supplying dealer (Pentagon) when I purchased it. Parking sensors have been problematic too.

The one thing that hasn't changed in 3 years is when you get asked what car you drive. An Exeo you say... "an ex-what?" is almost always the reply! It'll be nice not to have to qualify it with "it's an Audi A4 with a SEAT badge....".

So it's goodbye from me, and I'll be moving over to the Leon Mk3 forum!

Cheers and all the best guys.

Graham

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.