help please :(

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Yes mate a flipping joke, took me two days to finally work it on, better with two people one under the car and one on top, I got an oversized one tho, you can get normal ones that fit right on, I had to unbolt the water pipe and soften the rubber up allot just to get it through the tight space, very very hard to get it over the turbo that was the hardest part, and also trying to get the clip tightened, my clip was already tight so I just got a very long screwdriver and pushed the clip over the turbo, I've had no bother with it, I've noticed the faster I go now the better mpg I'm getting lol 29mpg driving quick in the town, normally I get 21/22 mpg, one thing that is change massively is the torque it's doubled, was heading to a set of lights today and just as I'm getting to them there starting to go to red, I dropped it from forth to 3 slammed down the right foot and double clutched it, omg she flew through those lights lol, massive difference in power can't wait to go to stage 2 now

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
You you talking talking to mc funbot?

AmD Stage 1 Map, Forge 007 DV, RamAir Induction Kit, Oversized SFS Tip GT80 Milltek Sports Cat Back, 40mm Springs All Round