what did you and your mk3 leon do today

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Whats the color mate?
In the morning my dealer gave me a call,telling me that the car arrived in my country..needs just to be transported to location.cant wait for a new baby :-D
Previous ordered,came damaged during shiping :-(

vag familia

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
After much deliberation I finally took the plunge and opted for a DTUK fsr+ tuning box rather than a remap. I didnt want to risk the TD1 flag given the car is less than a year old. Hopefully be fitting the tuning box on Tuesday! That will mean its going to pi55 down on Tuesday as I have to fit on the drive.

I also have purchased the obdeleven pro kit.

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
After much deliberation I finally took the plunge and opted for a DTUK fsr+ tuning box rather than a remap. I didnt want to risk the TD1 flag given the car is less than a year old. Hopefully be fitting the tuning box on Tuesday! That will mean its going to pi55 down on Tuesday as I have to fit on the drive.

I also have purchased the obdeleven pro kit.
Let us know how it goes! Interested in one for my 125ps so I can bring it up to 150 like every other FR on the road

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

john doe

Sep 11, 2009
Just got mine waxed proberly.

DXKoaUC.jpg

ZK_FR150

Apr 16, 2016
John doe that looks mint, just waiting for an actual summer to see if I can get my red looking that good.
What products you got on it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

john doe

Sep 11, 2009
John doe that looks mint, just waiting for an actual summer to see if I can get my red looking that good.
What products you got on it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm not capable of giving my car that love so I handed it over to my mates.
They used Angelwax products and something more. At least that's what I think they used cause it was on the shelfs:)
But the car turned up great! Looks a million bucks now!

s200rey89

Jan 21, 2016
North East England
Been a while, today I had my grill wrapped gloss black, and since last visit on here pressed plates on & SEAT surrounds...

Starting to look a little more 'personal' now!? [B)]

Update

7000 miles on the clock already!!

Last edited:

slamka33

Dec 6, 2014
Just broke inner fixing points of rear lights when changing bulbs for LED ones...
0ea260d7349eab4fc26695b1df830c7c.jpg

70eb388ef9d1cfdaae7fd3aa8c9dd7c5.jpg

Seat has the most unfriendly change of rear bulbs I ever seen..

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise