Apollo blue VS Alor blue - HELP!

Havsgaard

Jan 15, 2014
Denmark
I will be getting mine in Apollo blue as well, i thought it to look great whereas the alor one reminded me too much of the arden blue used on vauxhall vxr - probably comes down to a matter of personal reference.

IMC

Feb 4, 2016
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hehe got mine in the wrong colour, was supposed to be in Apollo got it in Alor....... I am absolutely in love with it, the car looks stunning. I never cared about others opinion but all the positive comments are pretty nice to cheer up your day :) Nevertheless I still think if you are going for the more grown up thing you should get the Apollo, just make sure you see the Alor in real life before that :)

driver33

Apr 9, 2016
For a Cupra SC it has to be Alor Blue all the way. (Apollo is okay for a five door or ST)

f92aaca9-7060-4597-884a-eb5fd449c739_zpshqmemfbl.jpg

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
I love the Standard Red, but if the black edition came in that Alor Blue... would have snapped the dealers hand off! Stunning!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AndyCurtis

Apr 27, 2016
Somewhere in Wiltshire
Wow! The Cupra SC looks so good in Alor Blue. i have a 1.6 tai SC in Alor blue and love it, but when I get the Cupra 290 next year I was considering a different colour.

Having seen your image, Driver33, I think I may stick with the Alor!

Ps. New member here... so hello!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise