Speaker Upgrades

steveh8204

Mar 15, 2014
Can anyone recommend any good speaker upgrades for a 2007 2.0 TDI Reference?

I have seen a few kits on Amazon but none with reviews. I'm not looking for anything too expensive as I've only got the stock CD player. Preferably after the full kits with adaptors etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

thamim

Mar 16, 2014
Hertfordshire
I was thinking of a speaker upgrade all round too.

Does anyone know if the size changes much year after year on the mk2? Assuming not

Let me know what you decide

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
I upgraded to Vibe slick 6's all round. Great speakers for the cash.
You'll also need the autoleads SAK-3103 speaker adaptor rings that are for the Golf of similar age to the Leon, but even these require a little molding to fit

Aug 18, 2015
Edinburgh
I upgraded to Vibe slick 6's all round. Great speakers for the cash.
You'll also need the autoleads SAK-3103 speaker adaptor rings that are for the Golf of similar age to the Leon, but even these require a little molding to fit

I went for one of these in the hope I dont have to modify the rings. We will see. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181729640357

However, just realised last night that the autoleads kit comes with a wiring harness which I dont have. Looks like Im gonna have fun figuring out which wires are which!

The_Saint

Apr 6, 2014
Cardiff
I think that the flange has to come off, they look very similar to the ones I bought, life is much easier if you have the cable adaptors too

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.