Another one leaving the building

irvtheswerv

Dec 15, 2015
I'm getting a new motor.

The Exeo will be up for sale shortly, details will probably be in the for sale section at some point. I will be sad to see it go, but am getting an A4 Avant 1.4TFSI, really cheap on PCH at the moment.

irvtheswerv

Dec 15, 2015
Might be back in the building next week. Delivery dates ludicrous for A4 and a Polo GTI that I tried to order. Might be buying another Exeo out of the auction next week as the current one goes to the brother-in-law tomorrow.

Gutted the current one is sorted with new springs, shocks, discs, pads and tyres, it's never driven better!

Irksome

Feb 27, 2011
Think I'm going to be joining the exodus in the future ... but it might be a while yet as I'm deciding between a 340i touring and the new S4 Avant ... but the new S4 Avant is much delayed apparently.

Flobadob

Apr 6, 2015
Warwickshire
Is it just me or have Audi turned the 2016 cars from what was a cracking looking range of cars to a dull boring squared off look with a big bling grill and a fat shapeless arse?

The new Audi TT just looks awful, the last model looked curvy, sporty, meaningful the new one looks like its been made for the American market :confused:

Now they are doing the same with the A4.

01-201t-audi-tt-geneva-1.jpg

2016-Audi-A4-1.jpg

Last edited:

irvtheswerv

Dec 15, 2015
I was without an Exeo for about 72hrs. The old one went on Saturday, and was replaced yesterday with a grey 143 SE Tech, 12 plate with 50,000 on the clock at BCA Belle Vue. Standard map appears to be a little quicker than the 59 plate it replaced, but I'll probably still get it revo'd. Or maybe Awesome GTI, or bluefin - has anyone got bluefin?

Last edited: