Heko wind deflectors

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
No the windows go up perfect mate everytime, they just hit the deflector, they don't now tho but did when I first bought them

Arh with the tints ?
Saying that mine aren't tinted ...... Yet , so I still may accur the same problem .
Not sure if I'm going to tint the backs yet anyway . They way I see it is if some car stealing yobbo sees 3 snarling kids in the back of my car then they may have 2nd thoughts . Well if they don't then all they will get is ' is it lunch time yet ?' ' what's for pudding ' ' your going 2 mph over the speed limit ' .

tsotd

Jan 7, 2013
kent
i find that mine stop my mirrors from folding in all the way, you can hear the mirror motors going trying to move the mirrors in even tho they are hitting the wind deflectors

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
The mirrors shouldn't come near the wind deflectors unles you have bought the cheap ones that go outside the window, I've had no bother with mine in that way

W44DUP

May 17, 2016
West Sussex
I have bought these too. Would you recommend them or does it really damage the Windows quite badly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
I think it depends on the metal clips mate, I'm prob the only one that has scratches on the top of the window glass, there fine to be honest, I think I could polish the scratches out

W44DUP

May 17, 2016
West Sussex
Okay, cheers for the reply mate. Will give them a try when they're delivered and see how I get on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
If you warm them slightly before fitting they go in easier.

I found that adding some extra tape to the lip that tucks inside the window channel helped allot and gently pulling them out when the window goes up for the first time.

Once you have them in, leave the windows up for a day to settle and you should be golden.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.