Whats this? (Picture)

TI KUFF

May 26, 2015
Just got my car serviced last week got the timing belt done, water pump done and oil filter replaced.

But the mechanic left something in the boot. I have no idea what it is. Is it part of the timing belt/waterpump?

Picture doesn't seem to be showing heres the link:

http://tinypic.com/r/zlzu5l/9

I literally don't have clue lol

Last edited:

TI KUFF

May 26, 2015
Did you have a horn or airbag problem that was fixed?
No, airbag & horn have been fine.Well they seem to be fine no airbag lights on dash & horn works normally just has a funny dull sound.

I guess the mechanic left it in there by mistake, because he was working on another MK2 Leon which was next to mine at the same time.

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
Its part of the steering wheel control module.... another leon was being worked on at the same time you say. Hes been chopping and changing parts lol (only kidding) probs changed it on the other car and ment to put it in the boot to show the customer it has been changed but probs got mixed up and put it in youres

TI KUFF

May 26, 2015
Its part of the steering wheel control module.... another leon was being worked on at the same time you say. Hes been chopping and changing parts lol (only kidding) probs changed it on the other car and ment to put it in the boot to show the customer it has been changed but probs got mixed up and put it in youres
Yeah, something like that must have happened :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.