what have you done to your car today ?

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Bought wheel refurbishment from groupon, also bought VCDS PRO, wasn't cheep £420 delivered haha can't wait for it to arrive and can't wait to get my alloys looking fresh again

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Got myself new front tyres, old and new lol, and also a genuine seat Cupra sunglass case

image_zps3jf6tbq6.png

image_zpsyyhpqlvc.png

image_zps7ibazhvz.png

Last edited:

Haze

Oct 21, 2014
Vredestein ultrac sessanta all round on LCR, front and back badges liquid wrapped (but already fading a week later). Rear bumper fixed after reversing into barrier, but the workmanship is poor so I need to return.

Last edited:

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Vredestein ultrac sessanta all round on LCR, front and back badges liquid wrapped (but already fading a week later). Rear bumper fixed after reversing into barrier, but the workmanship is poor so I need to return.

Always inspect the work outside before driving away mate, if you want a job don't to the best quality u will need to pay big bucks.

Chris D

1.8 20v
Apr 30, 2016
Had a look under under bonnet and the car itself after noticing a strong petrol smell in the car and worse through heaters. How expensive and easy is it to locate and repair a fuel leak? Its definitely around the engine area!

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Mate this is the wrong thread to start a asking questions like this, start your own thread and you will get more and better responses

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Recieved all my goodies today, oil, bosh oil filter, NGK spark plugs, 2 rear handbrake cables, 2 rear caliper springs, new oil catch can, catch can pipes, Oh the joys lol

image_zpsniniwe45.jpeg

Last edited:

kr1s77

Feb 1, 2013
Birmingham
Yesterday I clean the mass air sensor as I was getting constant loss of power. Now it's even worse lol. Gonna pick up one from GSF later today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Danio

May 17, 2016
Walked past it, wishing I was paid so I can pay the insurance and start driving it!

Also, research mods and work out where the rest of my pay is gonna go! :p

ChrisKav1971

May 20, 2016
East Lancashire
Finally finished fitting new front discs and pads to the new arrival, started them yesterday but had a couple of issues but all good now :rofl: Rears still to do but it's starting to rain so going to drop it at my mate's garage to have the central locking and climate control looked at ;)

DJH70

May 22, 2016
My new floor mats arrived today. Looks a lot tidier inside now. Oh, and had to pump up one of the rear tyres as it was a little low.

ChrisKav1971

May 20, 2016
East Lancashire
Been down my mate's garage and the new arrival's all sorted for £120 Now have fully functioning central locking and climate control If anyone needs a decent garage in the Blackburn area give me a shout, all the mechanics there drive VAGs in various guises so know what they're doing

Danio

May 17, 2016
Deleted off my EML light to see if it comes back! Not that it matters, new sensor is going to be fitted tomorrow!