---

• Thread starter Deleted member 92098
  • Start date

Deleted member 92098

Mike - Do you stock touch-up paint or is it on order only?
Spotted a chip on the top of the front drivers side wing lastnight, looks like somebody has dropped something onto it - right on the crease line and its through to bare metal !! Grrr [:@]

Paint Code LB9A

We have a smart repair man if he's of any use? Comes on a Monday.

I keep your colour on the shelf :)

Cheers

Mike

Deleted member 92098

Last edited by a moderator:

trebor

Dec 13, 2014
Worcester
Noooo :wtf:

Pop in and I will GIVE you a microfibre - sort it out! :bleh:

Spent a couple of hours this evening hoovering and wiping out the inside and picking small splinters of wood etc out of the carpets.
Then thought i'd better give the outside a quick wash. Nightfall beat me though so did the wheels in near darkness - no doubt they will need re-washing tomorrow.

I'll aim to be there around 08:45 on Saturday - are you clearing the row at the front for parking or would you rather we use the pub car park and leave space for routine customers ?

Deleted member 92098

Lol there is only 1 row!

There will be spaces on site on a first come first serve basis - fill up from the bottom space closest to the showroom and we'll see how we get on. Overflow parking will be at the pub if you arrive late. - you snooze - you lose!

So far we are looking at around 25 cars confirmed, and a further 15-18 'interested' for the day.

Anyone bringing friends or family for some rides in various cars? Ibiza Cupra, Leon Cupra 290's etc :)

Deleted member 92098

I've got one of our technicians bringing in a Nintendo 64 with Mario Karts which should be a blast from the past.

So we'll have that up on the big tv and people can go to war on that in the customer waiting area.

I'll try and find an overall winner of the Mario session and a prize will be up for grabs.

Deleted member 92098

Brady93 - Mk3 Leon FR black edition in red
MM95 - Mk2 Cupra K1 in Red
ESS - Mk3 Leon Cupra ST 280 ( sub 8 pack )
matthab - White Leon Cupra 280 DSG
JonIbizaSC - Seat Ibiza SC
Yozza1987 - Mk3 Leon Fr in White
DecMasterkm - MK2 Leon 1.9TDi
Tessitura - 1M Cupra R (maybe)
Jordan- -6L Ibiza
JamesLennox - Leon Cupra (maybe)
Trebor - Leon FR 1.8 TSI
Joel - Leon Cupra - Sub 8 in White
DeckDolan - MK1 LCR
mjr901 - Leon FR 1.4ACT DSG (my demo atm)

+ the guys on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/events/1388444521180935

Last edited by a moderator:

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
Mario kart sounds great! I'll stick a bunch of bananas in the boot, strictly for non competitive purposes you understand.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
Day off tomorrow so cleaning the car and practicing mario karts it is for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise