Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Things kinda nearly done but gave them some more work to make wing brackets lexan rear window will go in and bracket will attach to oem boot hinges and part of the boot small hole will need to go through the rear window hence the lexan

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I have the car now feels amazing on the road can't wait to get it on track Ssautowerks have done such an amazing job few little bits to sort before going on track main one being it needs a resonator in the exhaust as it's too loud so that's being sent down and fitted soon wired my blowers up made a loom up so there not just on and off few pictures

New discs and pads Reyland discs rs29 pads rbf 660 fluid

Mirrors that I've made up carbon plates etc

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/dan_cupra_r/media/My%20R32/20160524_183757.mp4.html
http://s169.photobucket.com/user/dan_cupra_r/media/My%20R32/received_10154925526999698.mp4.html

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid169.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu210%2Fdan_cupra_r%2FMy%2520R32%2Freceived_10154925526999698.mp4">

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid169.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu210%2Fdan_cupra_r%2FMy%2520R32%2F20160524_183757.mp4">

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Had the fluid changed last Friday for rbf 660 new cv boot, dropped a few bits to the powder coaters all bits going satin black looks so bare with out the wing on the back, new front box and resonator being fitted soon , then time to sort a track day out , also my TR shifter tower came today can't wait to get this fitted also got the motorsport cables , few pics of my seats and 5 point schroth harnesses along with the new longacre rear view mirror

wh00sher

Apr 6, 2011
I`m don`t understand why you angled the bar from the top of the A pillar to the footplate. Post #1089, first pic.

The MSA Regs say is has to be straight.:confused:

Should be a very different car to before. Were you not tempted to do the upgrades in stages so you could feel the difference each one made from stock rather than get everything done at once ??

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Done a track day at Rockingham on Monday had such a good time should be booking up Snetterton at the end of August, car was a lot better than I thought it would be just need to learn the car more now with everything that's been done ,felt so flat , I filmed with a go pro all day to then find out just after lunch the carD went corrupt little bit annoyed hopefully a mate can recover the files time to look at getting a new one

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Friday the 26th I took the car to Snetterton for a track day absolutely love the track the car felt amazing was really getting used to it until around 3pm the car died , turns out the engine has seized not sure what's gone on yet possibly oil pumps failed or its spun a bearing as they get hot at high rpm the day was really warm as well , plans are strip it down see whats gone wrong fix it add some cams / downpipes possibly water meth kit and get a new map , really don't fancy adding more heat with boost the car does really well as it is, I'll be adding a large oil cooler ripping out all parts not needed the ac rad and pipes charcoal canister smaller battery in the boot I'll be adding naca ducts in the splitter to pull air in vents in the bonnet to remove heat and holes in the bumper to get air to the oil cooler , fewes pics from the day

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
So after not touching the car for almost 5 months I've finally got a new engine for the car and this one's boosted it's running the hpa dtm kit which uses a borgwarner 7670 ,at the moment the cars running 10psi which is around 380bhp ish . I'll be adding a few bits to then have it mapped again to hopefully run around 450bhp I'm not chasing huge numbers as it doesn't need it , the engines now own allowing me to sort some bits out in the bay a fair few bits will be removed and some new bits added I have a welly cooler to fit as soon as I get a short runner inlet, wmi to add , and various other bits , this won't be a rushed job so I will be doing bits as and when

Few pictures

Before and after clean

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Today I finished most of the gold heat tape little bit left to do , took the front section of the prop out to remove the oem shifter tower and fitted my new TR motoring one I've had it a while just not got round to fitting it yet , few bits left to do then the engine can go in so I can work on that for a bit

Old

New

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Amazing build you have there . Just picked up a mk5 r32 . Completely standard . Any tips ? What to watch out for ? what to do ?
Not quite looking to get the girl as beefy as yours but any help would be appreciated .

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Haven't updated this in a while done a few bits still loads to get to finish it and get it where I want

19mm catch can / 19 row oil cooler with new sandwich plate need to order the hoses when I work out the lengths , heat sleeving for the lambdas, I'll be removing the massive heat shield as it's not needed I'm not using the oem plastic inlet

Made a new brake booster pipe up that goes to the vac rail

Shifter cables are in need some messing about to get strait

New water meth kit to be installed

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members