Mirrors and grill to black

Checkley8

Jun 3, 2016
Birmingham
Looking at having my mirrors and front grill surround put to black on my Fr like the cupras have,

What's the easiest way buying replacement parts, painting/wrapping myself or getting them sprayed by a garage...

Anyone know what a garage would charge to do it?

Last edited:

DiddlyDonker

Jan 3, 2015
North Wales
Looking at having my mirrors and front grill surround put to black on my Fr like the cupras have,

What's the easiest way buying replacement parts, painting/wrapping myself or getting them sprayed by a garage...

Anyone know what a garage would charge to do it?

Plasti-Dipped mine. No experience in spray painting and I managed to get perfect results. Best thing is, if you do fail it peels straight off no consequences ... apart from a waste of paint. Hell of a lot easier than wrapping imo!

Last edited:

Fleecy

May 17, 2016
I bought a pair of replacement glossy black mirror caps from eBay costing £48. Just pop the old ones off and click the news 1s straight on.

SEAT LEON 09-12 PAIR OF WING MIRROR COVERS IN GLOSS BLACK L/H AND R/H eBay item no.172210559308

For my grill I bought a new one that doesn't have the Seat logo on it. I sprayed it with half a tin of black plastidip