Stock wheels + TTRS brakes

k1_cupra

Dec 26, 2012
Hi, i have TTRS brake setup on my leon cupra and tried fitting the standard wheels over the brakes. Wheels bolt on fine but noticed wheels catch on the caliper but on the edge where the pads go in, so spacing wouldnt sort the situation out. Anybody come across this before and is there any solution to it?
Thanks for your help.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Some wheels will fit, some wont. Just a difference that needs to be fixed. Spacers or change the wheels to those that can fit them.

Fish

b9rgo1234

Oct 18, 2008
I had the TTRS brakes fitted on my leon with the 18" BBS Seat sport alloys. I had exactly the same problem. Your options are 19" alloys or speak to Alex at AKS Tuning and get a set of caliper adapters so you can keep the calipers and use the standard Cupra 345mm discs, or if your feeling flush get the 362mm AP Racing Discs

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
Sorry to ressurect an old thread. I am about to do exactly the same with my K1. I have TTRS calipers, discs, pads & lines on the way. I just need to know:

Will my 18" Orion alloys clear the above setup?
Will I have to use the oem Cupra discs instead?
If I have to use the 345mm oem discs, is there any suggestions for where I can find bells and rotors?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise