Display

Popeye_ali

May 13, 2016
Hi all

I am due to pick up my ST 290 in the next few weeks.
In a few YouTube videos I have seen a display in the console showing 3 gauges. Could you tell me what they show and how you access them.
I test drove a ST 280 but never saw this information. Is it new to the 290?

Thanks

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
It's sports view on the infotainment system. Shows a mix of oil/water temp, instant power output, g meter and boost pressure. You can set the mix of dials to display

Popeye_ali

May 13, 2016
Is this the screen you use to know that the car oil is up to temp before putting your foot down?

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Not sure if it's cupra only as I have a cupra my16 with this feature. You can get the oil temp from the driving data screen available in the dashboard display. The sports view does not stay selected/shown when switching the engine back on so I rarely use it.

john doe

Sep 11, 2009
It's in the latest version of the headunit.
So if it's a brand new car, it should be possible to get/have.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Not sure if it's cupra only as I have a cupra my16 with this feature. You can get the oil temp from the driving data screen available in the dashboard display. The sports view does not stay selected/shown when switching the engine back on so I rarely use it.

My Cupra 280 has the oil temp set on the small display between the speedo and rev counter, and every morning when I start up it is always still there. 80 degrees and then you can cane it.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.